Scott-Roberts has a Privacy and Data Security policy in place. Scott-Roberts employs both electronic and non-electronic security measures to ensure the integrity and security of all data.
In addition to electronic data transmission security certification by Comodo, Scott-Roberts offices have been credentialed by consumer reporting bureaus and certified as meeting or exceeding required security criteria.
In addition, Scott-Roberts:
- conducts physical inspections of client locations and conducts public records due diligence.
- complies with federal and state regulations regarding data retention and disposal.
- retain information and data electronically in remote server locations in Utah where potential disruption from natural disasters is minimal.
- initiates daily back-up of all systems in redundant and independent servers.
- employ dedicated IT staff who maintain all systems and have the ability to quickly mitigate a possible disruption.
- perform System maintenance periodically during off-hours.
- provides support and additional training via an online webinar for new staff may be scheduled at any time without cost.
- limits system access to authorized users only. Paper copies of information that are not required to be retained are shredded daily.
- undergoes a comprehensive and detailed annual audit by Experian, our credit reporting bureau partner. All phases of the Scott-Roberts operation, including information confidentiality, record destruction cycles, computer security and storage of files are reviewed.