As an experienced human resources manager, you want to know your employees. After all, your employees are the face of the business, and they make big decisions for your auto dealership on a daily basis. But how well do you really know them? With professional background checks from Scott-Roberts and Associates, you can screen job candidates with confidence.
Why You Can Trust Scott-Roberts and Associates
When you work with us, you can trust that:
- We process telephone and email requests 24/7 every day of the year
- Our online services are fast, convenient, and secure
- We offer extremely competitive pricing
Professional pre-employment background checks tell you everything you need to know about job applicants before you hire them. From employment verification to criminal background checks, you can rely on Scott-Roberts and Associates to provide the in-depth pre-employment screening services your auto dealership needs.
What Our Background Checks Include
We offer comprehensive background checks customized to meet the needs of auto dealers across the nation:
- Employment Verification
- Credit Checks
- Criminal Records
- Driving Records
- Background Checks
We offer a Quick App Pro feature for fast online applicant processing, and our online system integrates with all XML Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). That means you can make a quick hiring decision the moment you receive our comprehensive report.
About Scott-Roberts and Associates
With a combination of over 60 years of law enforcement experience and over 20 years of experience in the background screening industry, Scott-Roberts and Associates delivers the ultimate background screening products and services. Learn more about our executive team here.
- What is a Person Search?
- Written Permission to Conduct a Background Check
- Simple Requirements When Conducting Employment Screening
- Employment Screening and Credit Reports
- Is an Arrest a Conviction?
- Why Background Screening Accreditation Matters to Your Dealership
- Background Screening, Access Fees and Pricing
- The Myth About a National Criminal History Search